Harvest Cellar Hand
We are currently looking for a highly motivated and hardworking Cellar hand for the 2018 harvest. This opportunity to be an integral part of our small winemaking team producing premium terroir driven wines will be for a period of 8-10 weeks commencing early September 2018.
Candidates should possess the following skills and experience:
- Post-secondary education with an emphasis on winemaking from an accredited and recognized academic institution
- Previous experience of 2+ vintages is required
- Familiarity with a wide range of winemaking equipment including, crusher/de-stemmers, presses, pumps and filters
- Experience with all aspects of the winemaking process, including fruit receival and processing, cap management, racking’s, inoculations, lab work, barrel work and winery sanitation.
- Extensive forklift experience
- Willingness to work long hours and weekends
- Must qualify for International Experience Canada Visa. Application and acceptance will be solely your responsibility
We are seeking a candidate who has a positive attitude, is reliable, self-motivated, enthusiastic, and able to work both unsupervised and as part of a team. This position offers CAD$ 19/hour and 40-60 hours/week.
Applicants can email their resume to:
Dominic McCosker via Dominic@lafrenzwinery.com
La Frenz Winery