Tasting Room Sales Associates 2019
We are seeking seasonal Tasting Room Sales Associates/ Wine Servers for 2019. We are offering both full-time and part-time positions during the season, from May to October.
We are also seeking Staff for Host and Seater positions especially during the summer months, from June to August.
As a server you will be energetic, have a passion for the BC wine industry, possess exceptional customer service skills, be over 19 and have had prior serving experience.
Duties and skills include
- Greeting customers at all times.
- Conducting seated wine tastings on the patio or at the tasting bar.
- Provide an educational experience promoting and selling La Frenz wines.
- Friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing customer service skills.
- Responsible for sales transactions. This includes taking payment, packing orders and helping guests by carrying out their orders to their cars.
- Multi-tasking, organizing, cleaning, re-stocking.
- Cleaning duties included but not limited to: bussing and re-setting tables for next guests, polishing glasses, cleaning and tidying up washrooms and general housekeeping of the Wine Shop (floors, windows, watering plants, garbage and recycle, etc.)
- Serving It Right Certificate for Tasting Room Sales Associate/ Wine Server position only.
- Weekend availability including holidays during the season.
- Serving experience.
- Wine knowledge an asset (WSET or similar).
- Friendly nature that enjoys working in a fast-paced and sometimes stressful environment with a smile.
- Provide excellence in customer service at all times.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Responsible and committed.
- Ability to work in a team environment and to be pro-active.
- A love for wine and wine knowledge.
- Must be physically active and able to lift a 38 lb box of wine.
- Must be able to work outside and stand for extended periods of time (6 to 8 hours).
References are required.
Please submit resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Only applicants that meet the above criteria for this position will be contacted for further discussion and interviews.